Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Six of Crows


A weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating! 


Title: Six of Crows
Author: Leigh Bardugo
Publisher: Henry Holt and Company
Publication Date: September 29th, 2015

Goodreads Blurb:
Ketterdam: a bustling hub of international trade where anything can be had for the right price – and no one knows that better than criminal prodigy Kaz Brekker. Kaz is offered a chance at a deadly heist that could make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. But he can’t pull it off alone…

A convict with a thirst for revenge.

A Sharpshooter who can’t walk away from a wager.

A runaway with a privileged past.

A spy known as the Wraith.

A Heartrender using her magic to survive the slums.

A thief with a gift for unlikely escapes.

Six dangerous outcasts. One impossible heist. Kaz’s crew is the only thing that might stand between the world and destruction – if they don’t kill each other first.


I am super excited for this book – it definitely seems like one that I’d like. 

1 comment :

  1. I cannot WAIT until I can get my hands on a copy of this book! I think I might splurge and buy the hardback, because the author posted photos, and the pages have been stained black along their edges (it looks absolutely GORGEOUS). And besides, I have heard amazing things about it from almost every blogger I know, and I also loved Bardugo's Grisha trilogy!

    I hope you can read this one soon, Emma ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...